Ronald S. Foster, Q.C.
- Family Law
- University of Saskatchewan, Bachelor of Laws 1970
- University of Saskatchewan Bachelor of Arts 1968
- Queen's Counsel 1988
- Master Cadet, Saskatchewan 1965
- Order of St. John 1965
- Canadian Bar Association (Family Law Subsection)
- ADR Institute of Alberta
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- International Referral (Exclusive Family Law Member for Western Canada)
- Lecturer, Bar Admission Course
Ronald S. Foster Q. C. was called to the Alberta bar in 1971 and his practice is restricted to Matrimonial Law. He was appointed Queen's Counsel (Government of Canada) in 1988. Ronald S. Foster Q. C. is a family law mediator registered in the Province of Alberta and is also an experienced Chartered Arbitrator and a member of the Arbitration and Mediation Society of Canada.
Ronald S. Foster Q. C. has extensive experience in Family Law, high conflict issues, trials, appeals, private arbitration and mediation. He is focused on the issues of identification, valuation and division of matrimonial property, personal and corporate, including tax consequences, and all aspects of spousal support, child support, parenting and access.
He employs several legal assistants and has the use of advanced computer technology to assist clients.
His mission is to guide his clients to a successful solution to their complex matrimonial problems.
Ron is also a frequent presenter and speaker at legal education seminars for the National Judicial Institute and National Family Law programs.
He was inducted as a fellow of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers in 2015.
- Phone: 403.261.5325
- Email: email@example.com